Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cheating...Dun Dun Dunnnnn

Well, as the title of the post probably gives away, yes I have done the dreaded cheat, once again. I am not sure what caused it, maybe just because it was there, but I cheated with some serious M&M'S!! Darn Halloween Candy!! Yes, they were good, but not as good as it would have felt to get to 189 by Tuesday a.m.! I think I can still redeem myself, but it will take sheer motivation and willpower on my part.

Starting Weight: 204.8
Loading Weight: 205.9
Today's:Weight: 190.9
AND I lost 1 inch on my waist!! From 43 to 42!!

Exactly 15 lbs from Load Weight and 13.9 from Start Weight in ONLY 26 DAYS!!! I have 20 more days to get to at least 30 lbs, and I think it is totally doable. I am still stoked and cannot believe how fast this is coming off! It is SO exciting! I imagine I will have a gain tomorrow, but I won't let it get me down. I will just take it for what it is, a minor setback, and start plugging away again! After all, I am only human!

~Kendra

No comments: