Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Loading Day - R1P2D1

Well, here goes nothin'! I have been at the hospital for a week with my youngest daughter and in that time my hCG came! This in not the hCG from DrugDelivery.ca, this is from an individual who was on the protocol and had to stop because of high blood pressure! Bad for her, GREAT for me!

Anyway, I really didn't get to do the cleansing regimine I wanted, but what the heck, I am going for it anyway! I am VERY excited to see my body start to change and I will keep all posted of my progress, triumphs and trials too, I am sure!

I am injecting 133 Iu hCG. I am going to see how this works for me and will adjust accordingly, if need be. I did this amount because I felt it fit perfect with the 2000Iu hCG I received mixed with half of the 30ml Bacteriostatic wash. I have two in that amount. After the next batch, I will go to the 5000 Iu ampule and decide what amount I want to inject.

Anyway, here goes Load Day #1...wish me luck! I hope I can get enough fatty stuff down!

~Kendra

3 comments:

Monika84084 said...

Great start to your new blog. Kendra!!! See you in the Yahoo! Hcg forum:)

Beaker said...

Glad you're blogging. It helps keep you accountable. I started a blog on my first loading day.

Beaker said...

Hey, it's been a week without a post. Are you gonna do this blog?

Just a little friendly prodding. I love to follow the journeys of others.